Friday, August 3, 2012

Wenlock & Mandeville.

In celebration of the Olympics, there are six discovery trails set up around London, where visitors can follow the routes to explore the city.  Along the routes, there are various Wenlock and Mandeville statues (the Olympic mascot and Paralympic mascot respectively).

Each statue is decorated differently to reflect the landmark, neighborhood, or area in which they are located. I made it my goal to find them all ... in a period of two days ... and there are a total of 82!

Amazingly I did it (sort of).  One of the statues (Graffiti Wenlock) was missing.  I think they've since replaced it with a different one.

To see the routes and the various statues visit http://molpresents.com/stroll.  There you can see pictures of them all.  It will take ages for me to upload them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment