Saturday, June 30, 2012

Reality is starting to set in.

So it's just hit me that in just over 12 hours I will be boarding my plane to London (hopefully!). I am so nervous that I haven't gone to bed yet, and as I lay in bed trying to get a quick nap in, my stomach is so queasy I think I might be sick. To top it all off, I can't help but think I've packed too much and am already reconsidering re-packing my carry on luggage. But the girl scout in me wants to be prepared for every possible scenario! Unfortunately, that weighs more than the allowed 50 pounds. Currently, my checked baggage weighs a healthy 48.7 pounds and while there is a little wiggle room for souvenirs, there isn't much. I guess photos and memories are pretty light so I'll have to keep that in mind. Well I'm off to try and catch some Z's, but I will check in when I'm at the gate! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment