Saturday, January 7, 2012

Purchased!


I bought my plane tickets yesterday!!! I ended up booking my flight through STA Travel and the travel agent was so helpful. She made it very easy to understand the details of the ticket as well as hooked me up with some great travel insurance.

My ticket is a student exclusive ticket, which got me a discount of almost $200! I was even able to request a window seat so I can take some nice aerial photos en route to London. I just hope I don't regret picking a window seat since the flight will be long! I depart Detroit on June 30th in the evening and arrive bright and early on July 1st in London! That will give me plenty of time to take the tube from the airport to Regents College. Even though the study abroad program ends the first weekend of August, I'm staying an extra week with family in North Wales, and will return to the States on August 11th. I was able to pay for my ticket on a payment plan and must have it paid in full one week prior to depature. As I continue to plan out my trip, I have to look into modes of travel around the UK, so I can determine how I'm going to get from London to North Wales and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment