Friday, August 3, 2012

Savile Row to St Paul's

Since Savile Row was just a few blocks off of Piccadilly Circus, I figured I'd make a quick stop over to see the famous rooftop.
Monday, July 31st


Here, at 3 Savile Row, is where The Beatles gave their famous rooftop concert, their last live performance as a band.  Unfortunately, this site today is in the process of becoming an Abercrombie & Fitch store.


After Savile Row, I walked past Fortnum & Mason which I had visited the other day.  They are most notable for their tea among other things they cell.


After my quick stop around Piccadilly Circus, I headed off to my original destination: St Paul's Cathedral.  Like many other churches, there wasn't any photography allowed inside the church, so I took plenty of the outside.  It's almost as pretty as the inside!







No comments:

Post a Comment